Wednesday 12 February 2014

lovelovelove

I tend to go back and read some of my old posts and I often think “wow, that’s good - who wrote that?”. I think I get in a sort of zone when I start writing.  I almost always have a topic in mind, write an entire page and then go back and completely tare it apart and change it all. 

The last post I published ended up being removed.  I felt that I wrote it while I was in a bad mood.  I can almost describe that feeling as if when you go to the grocery store hungry and you buy everything in sight. I was feeling upset so I let it out on this blog.  I did repost it though so I can go back and read it again.  It can remind me of a place I want to stay away from.

I think tonight I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their support.  Each and every one of you that read my tweets or blogs, I am so appreciative!

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment