Thursday 20 September 2012

justifying a $300 hair dryer.

I think my hands are affected the most. They often get weak, sore, tingle or tremble.  Doing things like washing, drying and straightening my hair is actually a lot of work.  My hands usually kill and tingle by the time I'm done the first part. So yesterday I invested in a $300 featherweight hair dryer.

There's a lot of little things people, (including myself) take for granted.  When my hand first went numb I couldn't do up my bra clasp in the back so I went out and bought a handful of new bras with the front clasp.  I then later bought smaller earrings I could sleep in so I didn't have to put them in every morning. Eve mitten gloves were way easier to put on because my fingers never managed to find the proper holes in regular gloves.  Basically all I'm trying to say is I have a shopping problem. But for real, as much as this MS thing sucks I still manage to make things as easy as possible for myself.

So if you ever see me half ass something or complaining that I don't want to do it, there's probably s reason.  Even saying that I'm too tired to go out is probably because I'm just too tired to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment